(+632) 734 6450, (+632) 734 6480, (+63915) 603 5349, (+63915) 603 5347, (+63915) 603 5365 inquiry@hanginggardensevents.com

Alyssandra’s Neapolitan Garden Debut

The elegant Neapolitan palette worked beautifully against our Parisian architecture and vertical gardens. If you want your debut to teem with all things elegant and grandiose- this theme might be for you! It’s feminine, cute, and sweet with a regal flair that leads to a simple but undoubtedly chic party for the birthday girl. It’s beautiful. It’s classy. It’s perfection!

Venue: Paris Garden

Caterer: Juan Carlo

Guests: 150 pax

IMG_6099

IMG_6094

IMG_6100

IMG_6106

IMG_6103

IMG_6109

IMG_6113

IMG_6116

27 Comments

1. want to inquire cost of your package for debut party

2. How much for 150 pax?

3. How much for debut package 150 pax, how long the part?

4. Please send me quoation form 100 pax debut

5. How much will all these cost? 🙂

6. how much is this setup for 100 guests? thanks

7. I want to inquire cost of your debut package for 150 pax. thanks

8. hello, i would like to inquire about your debut packages and if you have worry free packages.the event date would be next year agust 26,2017 , please send me the details here or on my email at kristinamejica051791@gmail.com thank you

• Hello, just want to ask how much for a debut package? My daughter will turn 18 on April 1, 2017 capacity of 100 to 150 pax and can you tell me also the inclusion of your packages.

9. Can I ask for the debut package rate? my daughter will turn 18 this Sept 3 and I am looking for an event place and package for 150 persons. thanks

10. I do not know if it is still possible. Inquiring for an 18th bday party for 19th Feb, Friday just for 50-75 pax. How much? What are the inclusions?

11. Hi how much for the venue only for 100-150 pax?

12. How much is your wedding venues. Do you also have a wedding package? Can you send me the list . Thanks

13. Can i hve the quotation of this package for 100 pax..thanks

14. How much is your venue rental for only 100 pax? And what are your debut packages?

15. How much yung ganitong theme for 100pax only? O mas mababa pa don 70 or 80pax? This is my email you can send me infos here. kienmadeline@gmail.co thanks.

16. Hi! For debut package , with this option, how much will it cost for 120-150 guests? It will be on APR 2017.

• Bonjour!

Thank you for inquiring at Hanging Gardens! Rates and packages already sent in your email!

I am inviting you for an ocular to see our stunning indoor garden venues and to discuss our hassle free packages. Kindly look for Maisie! For clarifications, feel free to contact me at 09156035349 (mobile) or 734 6450/734 6580 (phone). 🙂

Warm regards,
      Maisie Tamano
      Marketing Officer

17. HI, how much for 100 pax?

• Hi! For what event? Can I have your email address so I can send our rates and packages? 🙂 – Maisie

• Bonjour!

Thank you for inquiring at Hanging Gardens! Kindly see attached file for your reference!

Warm regards,
      Maisie Tamano
      Marketing Officer

18. How much sa ganitong theme? for 100-150 pax? Event will be held on march 19 2017. Please reply asap. Thank you! 🙂

19. How much will it be for 75pax only? How much is this debut package with the same theme?

20. Hi i would like to inquire you about your debut packages? And how much is this theme for 100-150 pax? Thank you!

21. Meron ba kayong available venue around metro manila only? Medyo malayo kasi ang quezon city at kindly send it to me the inclusion of your package of debut.thanks

22. How muck po yung mga packages para sa debut na very affordable? 🙂 thank you 🙂

Submit a Comment